Saturday 12 January 2019

Routine

We all have little habits and routines that make our lives function. Maybe, getting up and having a cup of coffee, or going on a morning jog.
My routine is that every morning at exactly 4 AM, I must get up and trace the corners of my house. I must do this, because if I don’t then something very bad will happen.
I’ve had mine since I was a little girl; it worried my mother to no end, making her send me to countless therapists and me being put on countless medications for things like Anxiety disorder, OCD, and Paranoid schizophrenia.
Recently, she had enough of it. It was impossible to sleep through me “pacing around” as I do. And, more importantly, relatives were visiting for the holidays- including my Aunt with whom my mother has always had this weird competition. She decided, without letting anyone else know, it would be in my best interest and for that of everyone else if she could drug me so I’d sleep past my time.
I woke up on New Years morning, the house silent. I walked to my mother’s room in time to see the creature slither off of her bed and back into the floorboards. Every room was the same, all mutilated.
I told them. I told the Police, I told the doctors at the facility where I’m at now. They are forcing me to take something tonight, if I don’t they’ll give me a shot.
I’m sorry. I can’t save the people here.
(source) (story by ThugWhiteand7Whores) 



2 comments: