Friday 11 January 2019

Half of billion streams for Machine Gun Kelly in 2018


In a post on Instagram today (December 12), Kelly revealed that his music has earned “half a billion” streams before adding that he will be starting his next album all over again.
Kelly wrote: “Half a billion streams this year…Very grateful but I didn’t give you the 4th album and I can’t stop thinking about that.”

He added: “I finally figured out what I’m gonna call it last night and I’m starting it all over from scratch. This one’s from the soul.”

In a later post, Kelly also shared a picture from inside the studio and again apologized to fans for the wait. He wrote: “Time to get it all out of my mind. new album. all truths. fuck everything else. sorry for the wait.”

His 4th album is gonna be fire y'all.
 



2 comments: